- Doors will open to the members at 6:00 pm. Please do not attempt to enter the Grand Ballroom. We will be setting up
- Please bring the following forms already completed
- if you have not payed your $25 membership dues you must to that BEFORE you sign up for any trip. Forms will be available that night or you may download a form
- Trip Registration form for each trip, both sides completed legibility, and your driver's license and or passport for each trip and your first payment
- Forms are also available on our website: membership / trip registration
- If you wish to purchase an IKON pass, there will be a table available with a phone number to call. If you go though ski.com you will receive $100 off the current price of $749 bringing the IKON pass down to $649. This is offer is available until 7/30/19. But only if you CALL
- You may enjoy a light food selection while you wait for the tables to open for registration at 7:00pm
- In an attempt to keep lines moving, at 7:00pm ski committee members will have stations set up and they will be screening member's paperwork BEFORE you reach the trip leaders.
- In an effort to be transparent, some spots will already be taken from volunteers who donate their time to keep our club operating. However, there are still seats available on the Western trips since we are taking 64 people.
- Please be patient.
This Blog is an effort to share Info / Events from the Club's Facebook page and other events and announcements of interest.