- Doors will open to the members at 6:00 pm. Please do not attempt to enter the Grand Ballroom. We will be setting up
- Please bring the following forms already completed
- if you have not payed your $25 membership dues you must to that BEFORE you sign up for any trip. Forms will be available that night or you may download a form
- Trip Registration form for each trip, both sides completed legibility, and your driver's license and or passport for each trip and your first payment
- Forms are also available on our website: membership / trip registration
- If you wish to purchase an IKON pass, there will be a table available with a phone number to call. If you go though ski.com you will receive $100 off the current price of $749 bringing the IKON pass down to $649. This is offer is available until 7/30/19. But only if you CALL
- You may enjoy a light food selection while you wait for the tables to open for registration at 7:00pm
- In an attempt to keep lines moving, at 7:00pm ski committee members will have stations set up and they will be screening member's paperwork BEFORE you reach the trip leaders.
- In an effort to be transparent, some spots will already be taken from volunteers who donate their time to keep our club operating. However, there are still seats available on the Western trips since we are taking 64 people.
- Please be patient.
Need to talk to one of the trip leaders...
want a copy of the trip flier sent to your phone?
Call the SJ Ski Hotline: 856-334-0998
With one call.. you can reach the leader(s) for all trips
and get trip fliers and other info sent to your phone!
Recruiting Volunteers and Ideas for South Jersey Ski Club Social Activities
Have you ever wished the Ski Club would do your favorite activity but they don’t, or do something new and exciting!
Well here is YOUR chance to share and suggest ideas and activities you would like to see happen in the club.
Come out to Wednesday night’s meeting, or contact me via e-mail, and share your idea’s with the Social Committee.
Better yet, join the Social Committee be part of the group that is doing thing for the club.
Let your voice be heard! Make South Jersey Ski Club Social activities great again!
- Paul -
Softball begins this Tuesday, April 2, 2019, at the Erlton Softball Field at 6 pm
(behind the Erlton Firehouse on Route 70 in Erlton/Cherry Hill, NJ)
Trips for 2020 Season
We are very excited to tell you about what we have planned for this upcoming ski season. ALL trips this year will be on the IKON pass and more information regarding purchasing the IKON pass will be forthcoming. Prices and details are still being worked out for our trips.
Opening Night has been changed to June 26, 2019, so please put that on your calendar. Location is still the Ramblewood Country Club. We let you know more info about Opening Night once all the details have been set
Some snippets about our upcoming trips;
Jan 11 to Jan 18 - Big Sky. Staying at the Huntley Lodge- slope-side
Jan 24 to Feb 4 - Austria with a side extension to Prague - staying at Hotel Brigitte- slope-side in Austria and in Prague we are staying at the Grand Majestic Plaza
Feb 1 to Feb 3 - Killington and the Super Bowl Party - staying at the Killington Mountain Lodge
Feb 8 to Feb15 - Jackson Hole included is 1 day at Grand Targhee - staying at the Rustic Inn
Feb 21 to Feb 23 - Sugarbush- staying at the Sugarbush Inn
Feb 29 to March 7 - Winter Park included is 1 day at Copper Mountain -staying at the Vintage Hotel (studio unit- hotel room with a kitchen) slope-side
March 18 to March 22 - Mont Tremblant (in Quebec Canada- passport needed) - staying at the famous Fairmont- slope side. This is our unique hybrid trip
Look for more details as we finalize trips and our IKON info. We hope to see you at opening night!!
This Blog is an effort to share Info / Events from the Club's Facebook page and other events and announcements of interest.