- 6:00 pm - Membership table opens
- The Membership Form on the SJSC Website can be filled-out on-line and printed - or you may pick up a form on opening night
- 7:00 pm - Trip registration tables open
- Your Membership MUST be current before signing up for a trip.
- You may stand in line with your completed form prior to 7 pm, as trips are first come first serve.
- No table will open up before 7pm)
- Food will be available (buffet style) for $10.00 pp
- Please fill out your trip registration form PRIOR to getting in the trip line. (The Trip Registration form on the SJSC Website can be filled-out on-line and printed - or you may pick up a forms on opening night)
- Don't forget a copy of your license or passport.
- If you are going on multiple western trips (Park City, Vail or Whistler), it will be in your best interest to purchase a Epic pass from Gloria at https://gloria-passes.events,ski.com/epic-passes.
- If you purchase it through Gloria you will also receive a $50 discount on either Park City, Vail or Whistler.
- 2 Eastern trips also accept Epic passes: Okemo and Stowe (no $50 discount applies here)
- Check the SJSC Website for a listing of all trips: http://www.sjskiclub.com/2018-19-ski-trips.html
Trip details for Okemo, Park City, Mt Bachelor, Vail, Whistler, Madonna di Campiglio and Mt Snow have been posted!
Final details for Killington and Stowe will be posted soon...
SJSC Softball Season opened April 24.
The first three weeks were spoiled by weather, either rain or cold.
We split into three teams because of a small crowd, and the game was won by…Who cares?
The weather forecast for Tuesday May 1, is sunshine and temps in the mid- seventies.
Sunset will be at 7:54 so plenty of time for a long game... and don't forget...
Apres softball at Brewer’s Towne Tavern
for Yuengs and Wings!!
Haddon Avenue and Crystal Lake Blvd
Westmont, NJ 08108
We presently have 3 Western trips scheduled this year for the club at Vail Resort locations with regard to Epic Passes. They are Park City (1/9/19-1/13/19), Vail (2/8/19-2/15/19) and Whistler (3/2/19-3/9/19). If you wish to purchase an Epic pass for any of these trips you may call Gloria at ski.com to purchase the pass and receive a $50.00 discount on one of the trip packages. The price for the Epic pass as of today is $669 for the local pass. The rates may change after 4/15/19. If you are interested please contact Gloria at 1-800-837-0155 for more details and for purchase.
THIS IS BEING POSTED NOW DUE TO THE 4/15/19 CUT OFF RATE PRICE& BENEFITS FROM EPIC PASS. AFTER THAT, WE ARE NOT SURE HOW MUCH THE RATE WILL GO UP. YOU WILL STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE $50 DISCOUNT*1 OFF YOUR PACKAGE PRICE NO MATTER WHEN YOU PURCHASE IT.
Note: if you already purchased the Epic pass you will not be eligible for the $50 discount off your package price. Only applies if purchased from Ski.com
*1 - this, in addition to getting the 'Non-Skier' discount on the trip price (because you'll use your EPIC Pass)
The Election for Board positions (for the 2018/19 Season) will be held
@ 8 pm - at the General Membership meeting on April 11th.
Ballots will be available to current members (at the Membership Table), beginning at 7:30 pm.
There is one contested position – Social Director.
The nominees will have an opportunity to address the membership at 8:00 pm (after general announcements)
Voting will end at 8:30 pm, with the results announced at 9:00 pm
The club’s operating year ends April 30 – and that’s when a new board takes over. Five board positions are elected and will be open for nomination: President, Treasurer, Ski Director, Social Director and Secretary.
Also - while not elected positions, anyone interested in working on membership and/or property should let us know as well.
All the great trips and activities the club hosts don’t happen by magic – step up, get involved, and definitely come out to the these important meetings to select club leadership and hopefully, be a part of it.
Volunteer to support an activity or committee position in the club, and enjoy this good life.
This Blog is an effort to share Info / Events from the Club's Facebook page and other events and announcements of interest.